Are you a self-starting individual seeking a high-energy position within the fast-paced and exciting Audio/Visual world? Do you possess superior customer service and communication skills? Are you ready to put your knowledge and experience to work? If the answer to all of these questions is yes, then consider a career with TechniCom, the most respected A/V firm in the Lehigh Valley.
TechniCom provides corporate clients with top-notch event and installation services. From overseeing the needs of business meetings to the design and integration of complete permanent Audio/Visual systems at client facilities, we deliver flawless results, time after time. Apply today to add your technical expertise and exceptional people skills to our team at TechniCom!
- Aptitude for Audio/Visual equipment & operations (prior experience preferred)
- Thorough knowledge of computer operation and programs (Microsoft Office, PC and Mac OS platforms)
- Experience in A/V, hotel logistics, electronics sales and/or theatrical stage crew are a PLUS!
- Clean driving record (please provide driver’s license number on resumé)
- Flexible schedule (evenings and weekends sometimes required)
- Paid holidays and sick time
- Company vans provided for equipment set-up and deliveries
- Work uniforms provided
If you’re ready to join the greatest team of A/V technology specialists in the Lehigh Valley, send your resumé and cover letter (Word document attachments, please) to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form out below and tell us what makes you the right fit for a career at TechniCom. No phone calls please!
There are currently no open positions at TechniCom, however, we keep all resumés on file for a period of one year.
TechniCom routinely utilizes freelance specialists. Please submit your resumé and we will keep you in mind for future projects.